8 Reasons To Own Real Estate In Sunriver Near The Train Tracks
Choo Choo, all aboard the Sunriver real estate express… When it comes to real estate in Sunriver, near the train tracks, a lot of upside exists! I’ve personally spoken to quite a few individuals that live in Sunriver or are interested in buying homes in Sunriver and they have a positive feeling about living near the railroad tracks. Some homeowners and prospective buyers have even expressed a desire or preference to live close to the tracks as opposed to near some of the busier roads that wind through Sunriver’s 3,300 plus acres. So without further delay, here are the top 8 reasons to own real estate in Sunriver near the train tracks…
- Homeowners whom already live near the tracks report having seen Barnum and Bailey Circus Train Cars roll through Central Oregon! You dont have the oppurtunity to see that every day.
- Worried about some noise? The tracks are continuous (or silent) and you don’t hear the click clack click clack…
- It often represents the best value (deal) and most affordable real estate in beautiful Sunriver, Oregon.
- Nostalgic, reminds folks of a simpler time. Some people find the sound of a train soothing taking them back to memories of childhood.
- If you have interest in trains or are a train hobbyist, it’s prime real estate.
- Trains come through 4-6 times a day verses a busy road where traffic is constant.
- The train whistle doesn’t blow! The only time the whistle blows is if something is on the tracks, such as wild life and children. So grab your camera and go take a look, you might find a great photo oppurtunity.
- Trains and their cargo are a good pulse of the economy. What you see on the train, such as lumber, oil tankers, new car’s, equipment, etc… can be telling.